What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the terminal equipment that you use to connect to the Internet by the mere access to certain web pages. Cookies allow, among other things, store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their team, provide an adequate navigation and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
What cookies do we use in AppleBestPhone?
The cookies we use in AppleBestPhone can be classified, according to their purpose, in:
- Technical cookies: they allow to obtain an adequate and fluid navigation.
- Personalization cookies: improve and adapt the navigation since they allow recognizing aspects such as, for example, the browser or the country of origin, adapting the page to such circumstances.
- Analysis cookies: they allow to obtain information about the number of users that access the page as well as their browsing habits and preferences. They allow the elaboration of statistics about the use of the page in order to improve it.
- Advertising cookies: they allow the management of the advertising spaces existing on the page as well as the frequency of their appearance so that each user is offered advertising content in accordance with the content of the page.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: allow the management of advertising spaces on the page so that each user is offered advertising content in accordance with the user’s browsing habits.
Depending on where the cookies come from, we can divide them into:
- Own cookies, which are those that are used directly by AppleBestPhone. They are the following:
- Google Analytics (_utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz): these cookies allow us to collect information about how users use the website and navigate through it. We use this information to generate reports that help us improve our website. These cookies collect, anonymously, information such as the number of visitors to the website, the origin of the users and the pages they have visited.
- Alexa Analytics (_asc, _auc): these cookies serve the same purposes as the previous ones.
- __wtw_first_visited: we use this cookie to obtain information about how the website is being used.
- luckyext__uid, luckyext__uid_key, luckyext__visit_counter: they allow us to collect information anonymously about the browsing habits of the users who visit us.
- __atuvc: this cookie allows us to show users the number of times that content on the website has been shared on social networks.
- BuySellAds (bsas): allows us to collect information, anonymously, about the habits and preferences of users during their browsing in order to offer advertising of interest.
- Third-party cookies, which are those used as a result of access to AppleBestPhone but located by third parties outside of this. In particular:
- Facebook Cookies (c_user, csm, datr, fr, lu, s, xs, x-src): Facebook session control cookies, so that the social Facebook widgets integrated in the page work correctly and identify the user.
- Linkedin Cookies (bcookie, lidc, X-LI-IDC): these are cookies that allow you to locate Linkedin functionalities on the page, such as the share button.
- Pinterest Cookies (_pinterest_cm): this is a cookie for use on the Pinterest functionalities page, such as the “Pin it” button.
- Twitter cookies (guest_id, external_referer, eu_cn, auth_token, secure_session, twll, remember_checked, remember_checked_on, g, h, _utma, _utmb, _utmz, lang): these cookies allow twitter page functionalities to appear on the page. They may also allow Twitter to obtain information anonymously about browsing habits or user preferences.
- Google Cookies (PREF, NID, OTZ, GAPS, _utma, _utmb, _utmz): these are cookies that allow you to use Google features through the page, for example, maps or videos from YouTube, Google +, etc. It is possible that, through it, certain anonymous information is obtained about the preferences and / or browsing habits of the users.
- Addthis cookies (di, dt, user_segment, uid, __atuvc, loc): Addthis cookies allow you to add functions on the website to share content and, subsequently, collect information about it anonymously. For more information, see http://www.addthis.com/privacy/privacy-policy#.UnztIyhpfJU.
- Disqus Cookies (_jid, _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz): Disqus can place cookies in the terminals with which the website is accessed to offer the possibility of leaving comments. It is possible that, through them, some information is also obtained anonymously about preferences and / or browsing habits.
- Tradedoubler Cookies (UI, BP, PI, PL): Tradedoubler can place cookies on your terminal to obtain statistics about your browsing and offer advertising on the website. For more information, please visit http://www.tradedoubler.com/es-es/privacy- policy /.
- Scorecardresearch Cookies (UID, UIDR): Full Circle Sutides can implement cookies in the terminals with which the website is accessed in order to compile statistics on its use. Please, for more information visit http://www.scorecardresearch.com/privacy.aspx.
How to manage cookies?
Normally, the management of cookies that are located on your terminal equipment is done through the browser. As the steps vary depending on what you use, here is a list of links to the pages of each of them (the most used) where they explain how to activate, deactivate and, in general, manage cookies
If you want more information we will be happy to help you. Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.